A lot of administrative work is reduced when parents can directly pay for their child’s school fee, uniform fee, after school clubs fee, trip fee and much more at the same place and you can settle the payments into your accounts without doing any paperwork.Explore More
The fee can be collected from parents on monthly, bi-annual or annual basis. In addition, fee for educational activities, sessions etc. can also be collected. Any information regarding these activities can be sent to parents directly, since it s hard for children to inform their parents without omitting anything.Explore More
Secondary Schools can define the fees for different subject streams to categorize students and auto-allocate respective fees to them. Performance reports and attendance reports can be generated and sent to parents to inform them about the same.Explore More
Parents and students can register themselves and apply for enrollment on the listed colleges. They can check the eligibility and send enquiries to the respective colleges to get them enrolled for the same.Fee for different lectures, activities, educational trips, practical studies, recreational activities and much more can be collected by colleges on PayAnyFee and settled into the bank account in just t+2 days.Explore More
Parents and Students can browse/search through the listed coaching centers and send them enquiry for enrollment on the desired courses. They can admit themselves into the preferred batches/courses using PayAnyFee. Institutes can collect fee for all the different activities from the parents. They can define the nature of payments (weekly, monthly etc.) as per the need or demand. Any notification about the classes or rescheduling can also be sent to the parents.Explore More
I WANT TO KNOW MORE
Regarding any query or issue, you can write to us at email@example.com or you can call us at
Security and Data Protection
How to Use PayAnyFee?
- Register: You will find a dedicated button on both Homepage and Institutions page where you can send us a request for registering and we will inform you about the documents that are required to proceed with the registration.
- Setup: Once you have submitted all the necessary documents, we will create a profile for your institution. While we set up your profile, connect your ERP with PayAnyFee or create a database for your school, you can just sit back and relax.
- You’re all set: All the details will be sent to you and you can start using PayAnyFee.
Know Your Recommendations
It’s possible to see how many people have recommended your school to us. See how many people want to use PayAnyFee and make your decision.
How do we register our school on PayAnyFee?
We have a dedicated ‘Register Your School’ button that will redirect you to the query form. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any assistance.
What kinds of details are required for registration process? Is there any fee involved?
We’ll need all your banking details, the entire student data categorized duly under classes and sections and details of parents (payers). In addition, we also need to discuss about other important things like late fee payments etc. Registering the school is absolutely free of cost.
How can we opt for additional services?
For any additional service/s, you can simply write to us at email@example.com.
How can we raise fee demands using PayAnyFee?
When you log into the back-end using your credentials, you’ll find a ‘Fee Demand’ button. A single click on the button will raise fee demands for all the students.
How can we edit students’ details? How can custom fee be managed?
Individual details can be alteredeasily from the backend by clicking on the edit button placed with every student’s name. Fee amount/fee cycle can be customized by ‘View Details’ button provided in the student’s section.
Is it possible to send reminders for outstanding fee?
Yes, you can select multiple students and send reminder for the outstanding fee.
How will the records of students be managed?
Students’ data can be initially uploaded in the required format. You can then update it from the admin panel as and when required.
Can we access any individual student’s data from the backend?
Yes, you can access any individual’s data from the admin panel.
Can we schedule weekly or monthly reports of payments?
Yes, you can. You can even export the reports every single day.
What happens in the case of late fee payment?
The payer is charged with the late fee penalty as covenanted with the school. This feature has been provided in the admin panel already.
How can we track the fee received using PayAnyFee?
Whenever a payment is made, you will receive a notification for the same. You can view the details through the admin panel anytime to track the realization and settlement of the payment.
How to manage/reconcile offline/online payments?
It’s extremely easy. You can conveniently manage/reconcile the payments by uploading the excel sheet or you can directly communicate with your existing ERP.
We have a dedicated ERP for our school. How can we use PayAnyFee with it?
If you have a dedicated ERP, we can easily integrate it with PayAnyFee’s modules.
How long will it take to integrate our ERP with PayAnyFee?
It usually takes 7-8 days for use to integrate PayAnyFee with your ERP.
We don’t have an ERP. Is it a necessity for using PayAnyFee?
No, ERP is not a necessity. If you don’t have one, you can use the PayAnyFee’s database and admin control panel.
Can we rest assured that our students’ details won’t be shared or misused?
How secure is the payment gateway?
A 2-step-verification through web services and server-to-serverauthentication offers premium security.
What are the benefits of using PayAnyFee?
There are several benefits of using PayAnyFee:
- Automated fee requests with single upload of fee once a year.
- Tracking facility for both online and offline fee collections.
- Convenient initiation of settlements.
- Specifically designed tools to ease out your day to day administrative tasks:
- Levying of late fee is possible whenever you want it.
- You can customize the amount payable by a particular student as per the need.
- You have the power to select the required students together and send them a reminder for the outstanding dues.
- Dedicated support panel for all sorts of transactional queries.
- Easy reconciliation of all the collections at PayAnyFee as well as at your school counter.
- Records can be exported for syncing with your existing ERP platform.
- Organized collection from multiple bank accounts is feasible. It allows you to easily manage all the dues (school fee, course material, hostel fee, transport fee etc.) and results in easy settlement.
- You’ll be alerted via sms/email whenever a new fee is added into the panel with a due date.
- You can make changes to your microsite/s using your admin panel.
- Premium security. Only the registered email id can be used to access the admin panel, manage settings and/or update records. The password can also be reset only after logging in with the registered email id.
Why would parents want to use PayAnyFee instead of standard fee payment methods?
PayAnyFee is a robust aggregator for both online and offline payment collections. The following features will surely make the parents fond of PayAnyFee:
- Extensive payment possibilities.
- Online Payments can be made anywhere/anytime usingPayAnyFee’s website or mobile app. PayAnyFee accepts all Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Netbanking.
- Offline Payments can be made using RTGS or NEFT. Payments using cash as well as chequecan be made at your nearest location (2000 collection points).
- A buffet of options is available for the parents and they can freely choose the suitable one to make the payment on time.
- The transaction history can be accessed anytime.
- Fee receipts (must be validated by the school) can be obtained.
- Fee reminders or alerts informs parents of due fee and saves them from late fee fines.
- It’s a one-stop payment solution. Be it annual fee, hostel fee, transport fee, uniform fee, books fee, events fee or trip fee, you can pay for them all and much more at a single place.
We have a query that has not been addressed here. What can we do get a prompt support from your team?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us at